Oregon Trail Sprint Triathlon
Saturday, MAY 18, 2013 at 10:30 am
Wolf Creek Reservoir, North Powder, Oregon
Just off I-84 between La Grande and Baker City
"Race the Oregon Trail"
This early season road sprint triathlon serves as good preparation for the upcoming season, with an added bonus of the scenic Elkhorn Mountains as a backdrop and a ride along the Oregon Trail.
- Swim 750 m (0.47 mi) in Wolf Creek Reservoir.
- Bike 20 km (12.4 mi) along a mostly flat and wide-open paved country road, cross the freeway and you'll be riding alongside the actual Oregon Trail on your visit to North Powder where you'll turn around for the return back to the transition.
- Run 5 km (3.1 mi) up a gravel road along the lake.
- Stay up to date with the Race Central feed on the left and the Race Communique
- See or print the race flyer here.